periods we were lucky to still be in the game

Kus viimati sõitsid? Kui pikk tripp oli? Mis juhtus? Mitmekesi olite? ... pildid... pildid... pildid

periods we were lucky to still be in the game

PostitusPostitas lw789 » Kolmapäev Jaan 30, 2019 11:19 am

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Michael Raffl scored twice in the third period and added one assist, as a badly outshot and outplayed Philadelphia squad claimed a 4-2 victory over Detroit on Saturday night. Those first two periods we were lucky to still be in the game, Raffl stated. But in the third, we played outstanding. And at the end of the day, its all about getting the win. And I think we found a way to win tonight. Nicklas Grossmann and Brayden Schenn posted markers with Jakub Voracek and Michael Del Zotto totaling two helpers apiece for the Flyers, who picked up their first win on home ice this year despite recording only 17 shots. Ray Emery won his second consecutive start with a 35-save performance. Riley Sheahan and Pavel Datsyuk provided the offense for the Red Wings, who havent won a regular-season game in Philly since 1997. Jonas Gustavsson made 13 stops in defeat. On the next shift after killing off a tripping penalty to R.J. Umberger, the Flyers assumed a 2-1 edge. Voracek held the puck along the right-wing boards then dished ahead for Raffl, who cruised up the middle and lifted a shot under the crossbar at 6:01 of the third period. It took the Wings just 42 seconds to draw even, as a defensive breakdown and failure of Philly to clear the defensive zone saw Darren Helm pass to Datsyuk alone in front for a successful backhander. Philadelphia eventually regained the lead with 8:55 left on a power play, as Schenn tipped in a Voracek offering while Wayne Simmonds was camped in front of Gustavsson. It was the first man-disadvantage tally allowed by the Red Wings on the young season. The Wings decided to pull Gustavsson for an extra skater with 1:28 to play. Tomas Tatar was denied at the right post by Emery with just under a minute on the clock, but that was the only quality chance for the visitors in the late stages. Youre going to have breakdowns in games -- thats the way it goes. But I thought we did tons of good stuff, said Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock. You know when I go through it, the other night we didnt play as good against Pittsburgh, and then in the end we get ourselves two points. Detroit took the games first seven shots and successfully killed off two penalties before picking up the games initial goal. Tomas Jurco was taken out of the play by a host defenseman in the right circle, but Andrej Nestrasil swooped in and chipped the puck in front for a Sheahan tip at 15:33. The Flyers were held shotless for more than 13 minutes in the middle period, and came up empty on another advantage. However, Grossmann skated in from the point and was open to one-time a Chris VandeVelde pass home with 1:39 left. Game Notes The 17 shots were the fewest in a Flyers home win since a similar total in a 3-2 decision over the Islanders on Nov. 12, 2007 ... Raffl notched his first career two-goal effort ... The Flyers last regular-season home loss to the Wings was a 4-1 setback on Jan. 25, 1997 ... Member of the NCAA champion Union College Dutchmen, defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere made his NHL debut, racking up one shot on goal and one giveaway while logging 12:27 of ice time ... Detroit also had 31 shot attempts blocked ... Nestrasil recorded his first NHL point with the primary assist on Sheahans marker. Nike Air Max Shoes Online . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No. http://www.cheapairmaxshoes.com/.com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Cheap Womens Nike Air Max Shoes .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend.GUELPH, Ont. -- The Guelph Storm are Ontario Hockey League champions after a pair of late goals Kerby Rychel will remember the rest of his life. Rychels second goal of the game with 26.3 seconds remaining gave the Storm a 4-3 come-from-behind win against the North Bay Battalion in Game 5 on Friday and their first OHL title since 2004. Before Rychel could play hero late in the game, he was already the Storms saviour when he scored his first of the night with just under five minutes remaining in the third period to tie the score, easily depositing a second rebound behind hard luck North Bay goalie Jake Smith. That set up Rychels dramatic goal in the final seconds, as he went hard to the net and snapped a rebound past Smiths blocker. "I blacked out. Its the biggest goal of my life honestly. Words cant really describe it," Rychel said. "I still cant believe it. I kind of feel like Im in a dream right now." It has been a dream series for the Storm, who came back to win Game 1 in overtime, Game 3 in the final 30 seconds with two quick goals and then the capper in Game 5. "Thats the way it goes. You have to play right to the buzzer," said Storm head coach Scott Walker, enjoying his fourth year behind the Guelph bench. "I have a great group of guys, they never stopped believing. They love each other, they play hard for each other, so it was great." Walker pointed to the dramatic Game 3 comeback as the turning point in the series, when the Storm finally showed the form that won them the Western Conference. "We played hard and we have a great bunch of guys, and when theyre playing theyre hard to stop. I dont know what will happen (in London), but thats the way you play." Rychel agreed with his coachs assessment about the teams penchant for coming back. "We didnt stop believing," Rychel said. "I really dont think we had our best game tonight, but I thought we could pull it out. Once we had it 3-3 then it was anybodys game." Up until the tying goal, the Storm had outshot the Battalion, but North Bay looked fully in control of the game. Guelph never led the game until Rychels second gooal.dddddddddddd North Bay opened the scoring at 16:18 of the first on the power play when Nick Paul beat Justin Nichols, who turned aside 23-of-26 shots, with a well-placed snapshot from the left circle just inside the far post. The lead didnt last long as Brock McGinn blasted a shot from the high slot over Smiths blocker 50 seconds later. Brett McKenzies redirection on a Marcus McIvor pass to the slot gave the Battalion the lead once again with a minute left in the period. Barclay Goodrow put his team up 3-1 in the second period when he stole the puck from Jason Dickinson at centre ice and went in alone on Nichols, moving to his right before sliding the puck in. Just when it looked as if North Bay would cruise into the intermission with a two-goal cushion, Matt Finn took a pass from Robby Fabbri and walked into the slot before banking a shot off the near post and in with a minute remaining. Fabbri had three assists on the night for 28 points and was named the Wayne Gretzky 99 Award winner as the OHL playoff Most Valuable Player. Goodrows goal looked like it was going to hold up until Rychel went to work. "I think they deserved better and I think they should be playing on Sunday, but sometimes in hockey games dont go your way. Tonight was one of those things," said North Bay head coach Stan Butler. "As a coaching staff we believed in this group of guys and the way they played tonight showed the type of character they have. They played hard all the games. Im so proud of them, the way they played, but Im disappointed in the result for them." Smith meanwhile was superb on the night, stopping 34 shots in the loss. Now Guelph heads to the Memorial Cup in London, Ont., which starts May 16. In their last trip to the Memorial Cup in 2004 the Storm finished last in the four-team tournament. Rychel is going to soak it all in. "I was close in my rookie year, three wins away from going to the Memorial Cup. Now, I get my chance to go and its a great feeling," he said. "Were going to be ready for sure. Were going to enjoy this for a couple of days, but its a big event and well definitely be ready." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
lw789

Re: periods we were lucky to still be in the game

PostitusPostitas versatility » Esmaspäev Mai 13, 2019 2:10 pm

versatility

PostitusPostitas versatility » Teisipäev Juun 11, 2019 8:33 am

versatility

PostitusPostitas versatility » Reede Juul 05, 2019 5:34 pm

versatility

PostitusPostitas versatility » Laupäev Aug 24, 2019 2:59 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
versatility

Mine Eile sõitsin ...

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 2 külalist